Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
www.adamgroomingatelier.com is a site operated by Adam Grooming Atelier Ltd., trading as Adam Grooming Atelier (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10875502 and have our registered office at 8 Gee’s Court, London, W1U 1JQ
Conditions Of Sale Adam Grooming Atelier – Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced if stolen, lost or damaged.
- Gift vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Gift vouchers are not transferrable or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Adam Grooming Atelier reserves the right to not accept damaged or defaced certificates.
- Multiple Gift vouchers can be used in a single transaction.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers. All other cards (excluding gift vouchers) are subject to terms and conditions specific to seasonal offers.
- Gift card can be purchased in any Adam Grooming Atelier branch as well as online at www.adamgroomingatelier.com
- You can redeem your Adam Grooming Atelier gift voucher in any Adam Grooming Atelier location across London.
These terms and conditions will be supplied at the time of receiving your Adam Grooming Atelier voucher and will apply to the specified dates only. Adam Grooming Atelier vouchers are issued by Adam Grooming Atelier Ltd., trading as Adam Grooming Atelier. We reserve the right to refuse cards which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
Conditions Of Sale Adam Grooming Atelier – Service Appointments
- Service appointments can be made online though www.adamgroomingatelier.com
- Service appointments can be made for all Adam Grooming Atelier branches.
- All offers and promotions cannot be used for appointment bookings and services that have been booked are subject to the full price of the service.
- Late appointments (over 5 minutes) cannot be fulfilled or be subject to refund or change.
- One-time promotional offers should be redeemed as per instructions given at the time of the communication via social channels, newsletter or print circulation.
Our cancellation policy requires your credit card details to secure the booking online. You card is validated. Card details are stored securely. In case of no show or not cancelling/rescheduling your appointment at least 24 hours before the appointment time, the appointment fee will be taken in FULL.
Please see https://adamgroomingatelier.com/legal/returns-refunds-policy for all conditions and return processes for store product purchases.
Return and Refunds
Returns and refunds are applicable to full price and sales on all items.
You will be refunded the price at the time of purchase as shown on the invoice. Please note, in the interests of hygiene, we are unable to accept any items that have been used or returned with broken seals.
Adam Grooming Atelier is happy to offer you a refund. Please return your order to us within 5 working days from the date of purchase if it is unwanted. And please return within 7 days if any of the goods are faulty.
Please return unopened, unused and in original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if your item(s) are non-saleable.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may
you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking From Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Variations and Your Concerns
Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at email@example.com. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.